THE FIRST - EVER BMW X3 M40i.
Exceptionally balanced performance and everyday suitability.
- M TwinPower Turbo 6-cylinder inline petrol engine
- Intelligent all-wheel drive BMW xDrive
- Adaptive M Suspension
- M Sport Differential
- M Sport Brakes
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of The First-Ever BMW X3 M40i.
- The information on fuel consumption, CO2 emissions and energy consumption has been determined in accordance with the prescribed measurement procedure VO (EU) 715/2007 in the version applicable at the time of type approval. The figures refer to a vehicle with basic configuration in Germany and the range shown considers optional equipment and the different size of wheels and tires available on the selected model.
- Further information about the official fuel consumption and the official specific CO2 emissions for new passenger automobiles can be found in the 'New Passenger Vehicle Fuel Consumption and CO2 Emission Guidelines', which are available on https://www.dat.de/co2
- The values are already based on the new WLTP regulation and are translated back into NEDC-equivalent values in order to ensure the comparison between the vehicles. For vehicle related taxes or other duties based (at least inter alia) on CO2-emissions the CO2 values may differ to the values stated here.
Terms and Conditions:
- The models, equipment and possible vehicle configurations illustrated in this specification sheet may differ from vehicles supplied in the Indian market.
- Some options may contain mandatory combinations with other options. Please check with your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- Terms and conditions apply. For further information please refer to the product brochure or contact your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- For detailed terms & conditions, scope of services (inclusions & exclusions) and coverage duration (in years) & mileage (in Kilometers), please refer BSI brochure and/or contact your BMW authorized dealer.