The new BMW X1
The new BMW X1 impresses with its comprehensive versatility and functionality:
- Clearly structured design language on the exterior for a sporty and self-assured presence.
- Available with combustion engine, in petrol and diesel.
- The modern interior is equipped with high-quality materials and innovations such as the BMW Curved Display.
Fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
BMW X1 sDrive18i:
Fuel consumption, combined km/L: 16.35
CO2 emissions, combined in g/km: 145
BMW X1 sDrive18d:
Fuel consumption, combined km/L: 20.37
CO2 emissions, combined in g/km: 130
Terms and Conditions:
- Performance data as measured in the emission test done under controlled conditions of environment, driving cycle, fuel etc. as specified in Rule 115 of Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989.
- Performance data measured in the test done under controlled conditions of environment, fuel, etc. as per Central Motor Vehicle Rules, 1989.
- The models, equipment and possible vehicle configurations illustrated in this specification sheet may differ from vehicles supplied in the Indian market.
- Some options may contain mandatory combinations with other options. Please check with your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- Terms and conditions apply. For further information please refer to the product brochure or contact your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- For detailed terms & conditions, scope of services (inclusions & exclusions) and coverage duration (in years) & mileage (in Kilometers), please refer BSI brochure and/or contact your BMW authorized dealer.
- *This offer is subject to terms and conditions. For more details on the offer please contact your nearest Authorized BMW Dealership.