THE FIRST FULLY ELECTRIC BMW iX1
The first fully electric BMW iX1 radiates electrifying determination and with its functionality and versatility provides inspiration to pursue new paths even in everyday use:
- Self-assured presence on the exterior thanks to the monolithic design language and distinctive proportions
- Experience the strength of a 66.4 kWh battery capacity, powering your journey with lasting energy.
- Modern multimedia cockpit due to the innovative BMW Curved Display with touch and voice control concept
BMW iX1 xDrive30:
Energy consumption, combined WLTP in kWh/100 km: 18.1-16.8
Electric range, WLTP in km: 417-440
*Values are preliminary
Terms and Conditions:
- The performance depends on the state of charge of the battery.
- Official figures for electricity consumption and electric range were determined in accordance with the prescribed measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 as amended. WLTP figures take into account any optional equipment in the case of ranges. For vehicles newly type-approved since 01.01.2021, the official specifications exist only according to WLTP. Further information on the NEDC and WLTP measurement methods can be found at www.bmw.de/wltp For more information on the WLTP and NEDC measurement procedures, see www.bmw.de/wltp
- The models, equipment and possible vehicle configurations illustrated in this specification sheet may differ from vehicles supplied in the Indian market.
- Some options may contain mandatory combinations with other options. Please check with your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- Terms and conditions apply. For further information please refer to the product brochure or contact your local Authorised BMW Dealer.
- For detailed terms & conditions, scope of services (inclusions & exclusions) and coverage duration (in years) & mileage (in Kilometers), please refer BSI brochure and/or contact your BMW authorized dealer.