The First-Ever BMW i7 M70.
The First-Ever BMW i7 M70: Energy consumption, combined WLTP in kWh/100 km: 23.8–20.8; Electric range, WLTP in km: 488–560
- Two BMW M eDrive motors with BMW xDrive
- M Executive Drive Pro suspension and variable sport steering
- 485 kW (660 hp), 0-100 km/h in 3.7 s
- Up to 560 km range and zero local CO2 emissions
- Fast charge up to 170 km in 10 minutes
The First-Ever BMW i7 M70:
Energy consumption, combined WLTP in kWh/100 km: 23.8–20.8
Electric range, WLTP in km: 488–560
*Values are preliminary
Terms and Conditions:
- Official figures for fuel consumption, CO2 emissions, electricity consumption and electric range were determined in accordance with the prescribed measurement procedure and comply with Regulation (EU) 715/2007 as amended. WLTP figures take into account any optional equipment in the case of ranges. For vehicles newly type-approved since 01.01.2021, the official specifications exist only according to WLTP. In addition, NEDC values are deleted from the certificates of conformity as of 1 January 2023 by EC regulation 2022/195.
- Further information on the NEDC and WLTP measurement methods can be found at www.bmw.de/wltp.